Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Best Movie Lines

BEST MOVIE LINES

Another ongoing list, as I think of them, of the best movie lines I've heard. Not in order.

1. "Please have a seat, Mr. Juarez." -Being John Malkovich
2. "What's all this got to do with my knob?" -Bedknobs & Broomsticks
3. "Goddamn, that's a pretty f---ing good milkshake!" -Pulp Fiction
4. "If you've ever wondered where your dreams come from, you look around.
This is where they're made." -Hugo
5. "I've got a jar of dirt!" -Pirates Of The Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest
6. "My friends, you bow to no one." -The Lord of The Rings: The Return of The King
7. "Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss...sss?" -The Producers
8. "What's your name, sir?!" -Punch-Drunk Love
9. "Dick Laurent is dead." -Lost Highway
10. "Clint Eastwood? What kind of stupid name is that?!" -Back To The Future 3
11. Marty: "You're not going believe this! We have to go back to 1955!"
Doc Brown: "I don't believe it!" -Back To The Future 2
12. "Hey, it's Enrico Pallazzo!" -The Naked Gun
13. "AK47. When you absolutely positively have to waste every single MF-er in the room, accept no substitute!" -God Bless America
14. "Hello David, I mean Sir. Shit I can't believe I just said that. And now I've gone and said shit - twice." -Love Actually
15. "Mr Weng fainted. Everything's fine. Please enjoy your day." -The Killer
16. "Pick that up and put it down properly!" - A Clockwork Orange
17. "...you have been racing for, oh, about 40 seconds, and so far Mr Schaffer is winning, because he's nearest to the door!" -Rat Race
18. "We have clearance, Clarence!"
"Roger, Roger!"
"What's our vector, Victor?" -Airplane!

No comments:

Post a Comment